Whew, where do we begin? We signed five new clients in February and anticipate adding another one today! We're very excited about:
- Four Friends Apparel (Our team can't wait for you to see this fun e-commerce project.)
- Applewhite Educational Consultants and Coaching (We're designing the logo and website for this new business!)
- Sugar Hill Brewing Company (Forward View took over an incomplete website, added e-commerce, events, and squashed a million bugs. In addition, we developed a digital marketing strategy for the brewery that includes an email newsletter, Facebook ads, and plenty of tweeting! Check out: @sugarhillbrewin.)
- Saint Paul Suites and Cottages (We updated the website's software and security.)
- SCMRtrends (Website available soon—we provided e-commerce and website security services.)
We've also designed a church event's program and digital ads for existing clients along with writing fresh content for their websites. Although our consulting project calendar is full through mid-March, we still have availability for the spring. Contact us today to get on the calendar because we can fill up our schedule very quickly! To entice you further, website design clients now receive a 20% discount on their first year of Squarespace hosting service. Who doesn't love saving money?
Have a blessed March!